The Independent Scribe loves making friends.
On Facebook? So are we!
As much as we love our blog readers (and we do love you, oh-so-much), there are some decidedly awesome things about being our Facebook friend as well:
- Be among the first to know about our events.
- Have early access to fun surprises - incidentally, watch this space for a terrific surprise this weekend!
- See what our friends love. Scribers share tons of great links on our wall, from movie trailers to off-campus event information, all kinds of things they think we'd like. And we're pretty sure you'd like it, too.
- Take a peek at photos from our events.
- Get to know our members. Scribers are a friendly bunch, and are more than happy to get to know folks who are interested in joining.
And if you're on Twitter, be our friend there, too! Get the latest on Scribe events and appearances, meetings, and other news in 140 characters or less.
So join us, and get your daily dose of Scribe goodness on your favorite social networks.
PS: Don't forget that we can always be reached at theindependentscribe [at] gmail [dot] com for all your questions and comments about meetings, events, and submissions.